LastReaction

What was the last live action show or movie that you watched?

LastReaction

The last live action media that I watched was Deadly Class. It's a fairly new TV show on SyFy Channel about an orphaned boy in the 1980s who ends up setting his entire orphanage on fire, killing everyone inside. He's on the run from the police and they finally find him; but he is suddenly captured by a random group of teens. Turns out that those teens work for a man who is the owner of a high school of assassins, and the boy only has two options: be arrested by the cops, or join the school and learn how to kill professionally. Its a pretty good show so far, it airs on Wednesday nights and is only 2 episodes in as of today. I recommend it for people who love action, drama, and some dark comedy.

More info: Official Site | IMDB | TheTVDB

• Like 1

dnautics

The last live action series I watched was Better Call Saul. It's a prequel to Breaking Bad and revolves around the life of Saul Goodman before the events of Breaking Bad. At first it sounds cheezy, I mean a series based on the lawyer from Breaking Bad. It's actually really good though and has a high level of writing/direction like Breaking Bad did. The series also shows the back story of Mike, the former corrupt cop, later turned hitman. All in all if you liked the original Breaking Bad, I believe you would like this as well. It's currently 4 seasons long.

• Like 1

LastReaction
18 hours ago, dnautics said:

The last live action series I watched was Better Call Saul. It's a prequel to Breaking Bad and revolves around the life of Saul Goodman before the events of Breaking Bad. At first it sounds cheezy, I mean a series based on the lawyer from Breaking Bad. It's actually really good though and has a high level of writing/direction like Breaking Bad did. The series also shows the back story of Mike, the former corrupt cop, later turned hitman. All in all if you liked the original Breaking Bad, I believe you would like this as well. It's currently 4 seasons long.

Is it sad that I tried watching Breaking Bad when I was in high school and I hated it? 🤣Maybe I should give it another try!

dnautics
2 minutes ago, LastReaction said:

Is it sad that I tried watching Breaking Bad when I was in high school and I hated it? 🤣Maybe I should give it another try!

There was a point when the whole world was watching Breaking Bad, kind of like The Walking Dead. I thought it was good but I guess its not to everyone's  liking. I have a hard time getting people to watch it sometimes because they think its just about "making meth". I'll admit making meth drives the plot but there's so much more to it. 

• Like 1

Koneko_Rem

My last movie was Fantastic Beast,
Still watching Supernatural I really enjoy that show.
I am half through season 12 :classic_biggrin:

But since I started watching anime in 2018 I still need to watch a lot of movies that came out in 2018, if I get the time for that someday haha.

Edited by Koneko_Rem

Neutopia91

Movie - Dracula: Dead and Loving It  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112896/

One of my favorite comedies of all time, Mel Brooks puts together the best comedy cast I've ever seen. Tops it with Leslie Nielsen and you've got something wonderful. 

Watched a Canadian web series recently that I thought was a decent waste of time, at least once.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Janitors

I laughed at it somewhat. Might be worth a watch. 

tryumfint

Watching Boston Legal right now. Shatner and Spader are hamming it up constantly but somehow they make it work.

SpoonyBard

Mortal Engines.

I can understand why it bombed at the box office...

• Haha 1

FrostyFlame

Last live action media that I watched was

Movie - Bird Box

Series - 13 Reasons Why

LastReaction
On 2/4/2019 at 12:21 AM, frostyflame said:

Last live action media that I watched was

Movie - Bird Box

Series - 13 Reasons Why

I have yet to watch Bird Box... man, I'm slacking!

animepwns

Last thing I watched was a movie called Overlord.
Fighting Nazis and Zombies. What could go wrong?

mcmxcixmm

The Kim Possible movie.

What? It's live action...

Cyber Icarus
44 minutes ago, sfaxt said:

blood drive is mostly for those who appreciate b movies/sexploitation.

Check out Polar on Netflix if you're a fan of these genres. It's not "good" but it's enjoyable.

Edited by Cyborg_Icarus29
  • Thanks 1

K1LL3R_R0N1N

Battle Angel Alita. 

Which I ended up liking very much. 

starscream101

Does Western movies count because last one i saw was The Sisters Brothers was pretty good

SpoonyBard

Obviously they do.

FrostyFlame

I recently watched Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. The movie was like a 2 hour trailer for upcoming movies. First part was much better than this. 

• Like 1

sfaxt

i just saw that criminal justice now has a 1080p amazon web version and i got really excited since its an older favorite of mine.

time to replace my sd copy and plan a rewatch.. cant recommend season 1 enough. S2 not so much its ok though.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188927/

HBO remake i havent watched but I doubt its nowhere that good as usual XD

Edited by sfaxt

Waseem2341

fantastic beasts : crimes of grindelwald

SpoonyBard

Serenity [2019] What a weird show...

ani-me

It was quite some time ago...

Movie: Mortal Engine

Grundy

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone . Rewatched the Blu-Ray like 3 hours ago .

Anon316

Creed II