LastReaction

What video games are you currently playing?

LastReaction

Here is my current list of games that I'm playing:

• Resident Evil 2 Remake
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Monster Hunter World
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Dead Cells
  • NieR: Automata
  • Overwatch
  • Path of Exile

Neutopia91

I'm not into modern games anymore, but I do enjoy the sweet few. That being said I'm a Retro fan. 

Currently I'm on a campaign to beat a classic title know as : Bloody Wolf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Wolf

I first played it on Arcade, this time around I'm emulating Turbografx 16 and enjoying it. 

No more quarters to waste on Arcades. 😞

• Like 1

Bardon

These days I've gotten a little lazy with gaming, similar to how I first started out with TF2 all those years ago where I'd just hop on for a few random pubstomping rounds or just goofing off.

But sadly that kinda went downhill thanks to Valve being paranoid of Overwatch taking over, and after removing pub servers they probably would've........if they hadn't gotten in over their heads themselves and went all out into the "pro scene". Too much abuse of the support class and toxicity drove me away from that as well sadly.

Currently, my new "TF2" as it were is a freebie game that by all accounts should NOT be a freebie game with the amount of work put behind it:

Warframe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7uMDdzv408

^ What it presents itself as.

What it exactly is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VuYCLelIO8

But still a fun game, and because of it being mainly PvE, the community is SUPER helpful and generous with players all around.

And yes, its on steam as well: https://store.steampowered.com/app/230410/Warframe/

Edited by Bardon
  • Like 1

Koneko_Rem

I don't play much games at the moment just two, but there are some upcoming games that im looking forward to,
Currently playing
Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Battlefield V.

The ones Im looking forward is,
The Division 2
Rage 2
Maybe Far Cry New Dawn haven't decided on that yet but it kinda looks cool.
I also hope Cryberpunk 2077 comes out end this year or early 2020 im super hyped for that one 😛

Edited by Koneko_Rem
  • Like 2

dnautics

I'm phasing out of Overwatch and Final Fantasy 14. Overwatch competitive was just too toxic for me after awhile. I got tired of paying for Final Fantasy and a little bored of it. What I am looking forward to is Tom Clancy's The Division 2. It comes out in March and its an MMORPG style shooter like Destiny. I played the first Division and it was a blast even though PVP was a bit toxic as well. 

Edited by dnautics
  • Like 1

LastReaction
13 hours ago, Neutopia91 said:

I'm not into modern games anymore, but I do enjoy the sweet few. That being said I'm a Retro fan. 

Currently I'm on a campaign to beat a classic title know as : Bloody Wolf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Wolf

I first played it on Arcade, this time around I'm emulating Turbografx 16 and enjoying it. 

No more quarters to waste on Arcades. 😞

There's nothing better than a good old arcade classic! My all time favorite is Galaga. I've never heard of Bloody Wolf before, it looks kind of like Contra.

12 hours ago, Bardon said:

These days I've gotten a little lazy with gaming, similar to how I first started out with TF2 all those years ago where I'd just hop on for a few random pubstomping rounds or just goofing off.

But sadly that kinda went downhill thanks to Valve being paranoid of Overwatch taking over, and after removing pub servers they probably would've........if they hadn't gotten in over their heads themselves and went all out into the "pro scene". Too much abuse of the support class and toxicity drove me away from that as well sadly.

Currently, my new "TF2" as it were is a freebie game that by all accounts should NOT be a freebie game with the amount of work put behind it:

Warframe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7uMDdzv408

^ What it presents itself as.

What it exactly is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VuYCLelIO8

But still a fun game, and because of it being mainly PvE, the community is SUPER helpful and generous with players all around.

And yes, its on steam as well: https://store.steampowered.com/app/230410/Warframe/

I got into Warframe when it first came out, but since it was brand spanking new there was nothing really for me to do so I phased out of it. I heard that since then, it has gotten a major overhaul and is actually a very good game now. I also know a few people who praise that game on a daily basis.

48 minutes ago, Koneko_Rem said:

I don't play much games at the moment just two, but there are some upcoming games that im looking forward to,
Currently playing
Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Battlefield V.

The ones Im looking forward is,
The Division 2
Rage 2
Maybe Far Cry New Dawn haven't decided on that yet but it kinda looks cool.
I also hope Cryberpunk 2077 comes out end this year or early 2020 im super hyped for that one 😛

Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a masterpiece, but it definitely is not coming out this year. It will be out in 2020 for sure. That 40+ minute gameplay video they showed last year was mind blowing! CD Projekt Red never fails their fans and they always take their sweet time to make sure everything is near perfect before releasing their games.

23 minutes ago, dnautics said:

I'm phasing out of Overwatch and Final Fantasy 14. Overwatch competitive was just too toxic for me after awhile. I got tired of paying for Final Fantasy and a little bored of it. What I am looking forward to is Tom Clancy's The Division 2. It comes out in March and its an MMORPG style shooter like Destiny. I played the first Division and it was a blast even though PVP was a bit toxic as well. 

Every multiplayer game is toxic, it comes with the competitive nature of the game. I just ignore it and play; Even I know I can be toxic sometimes, but at the end of the day everyone just wants to win... its natural. Overwatch is definitely 500% better with friends or using the looking for group feature which was added to the game recently. I got a free code for The Division 2 so I will definitely give it a try; we should play together! I didn't like the first one at all though, I also played that game when it first came out and it was extremely buggy and boring. But just like Warframe, I heard they overhauled the game since then and made it a lot better than it was originally. 

• Like 1

dnautics
Just now, LastReaction said:

There's nothing better than a good old arcade classic! My all time favorite is Galaga. I've never heard of Bloody Wolf before, it looks kind of like Contra.

I got into Warframe when it first came out, but since it was brand spanking new there was nothing really for me to do so I phased out of it. I heard that since then, it has gotten a major overhaul and is actually a very good game now. I also know a few people who praise that game on a daily basis.

Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a masterpiece, but it definitely is not coming out this year. It will be out in 2020 for sure. That 40+ minute gameplay video they showed last year was mind blowing! CD Projekt Red never fails their fans and they always take their sweet time to make sure everything is near perfect before releasing their games.

Every multiplayer game is toxic, it comes with the competitive nature of the game. I just ignore it and play; Even I know I can be toxic sometimes, but at the end of the day everyone just wants to win... its natural. Overwatch is definitely 500% better with friends or using the looking for group feature which was added to the game recently. I got a free code for The Division 2 so I will definitely give it a try, I didn't like the first one at all though, I also played that game when it first came out and it was extremely buggy and boring. But just like Warframe, I heard they overhauled the game since then and made it a lot better than it was originally. 

True. Toxicity is everywhere I guess. The Division 1 was really buggy at first. In fact I would even say it was a total mess at times. Over the years they really polished it up and I think that will show in the upcoming game. There's a joke that Division 1 was actually a beta in testing 2 years after release :classic_wacko:

• Haha 1

LastReaction
Just now, dnautics said:

True. Toxicity is everywhere I guess. The Division 1 was really buggy at first. In fact I would even say it was a total mess at times. Over the years they really polished it up and I think that will show in the upcoming game. There's a joke that Division 1 was actually a beta in testing 2 years after release :classic_wacko:

Knowing Ubisoft, that wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was true. 😂

Neutopia91

@LastReaction 

You got me remembering the top-down shooter version of Contra on PSX. They are pretty similar in ways, but Bloody Wolf seems like it's own vibes set it apart. If that makes sense. could be I'm just insane. 

Tagged back. Teehee.

• Like 1

Three-Eyed Raven

Currently playing Resident Evil: Revelations. Never get tired of playing the same old game is a masterpiece.

sfaxt

after may  i mostly played destiny 2 and diablo 3 (after few years I  took a turn to battlenet and almost... almost destroyed blizzard this time.)

now im back on steam though with Hitman 2 (replaying Hitman 1 stages as well, because gotta do 100% all over again)

and waiting for division 2

Avion

Kingdom Hearts 3. This will take a while to complete. 

K1LL3R_R0N1N

Currently playing

Yakuza 6

DMC

Red Dead Redemption II

cipherx0

Finally finished Assassins's Creed Odyssey 😪. Moving on to God of War before getting to RDR2

Ghost

Currently playing:

The Witcher 3 (I know, I know, I should have played it a long time ago).
Monster hunter world

Far Cry 5

Super Smash

Next in my list:

Bayonetta 2
Nier Automata

Final Fantasy XV

PizzaCat

A LOT of Fallout 76.

KiyoshiStar

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Picked up on Sale after trying during Free Weekend like a month ago) along with some Apex Legends on the side.

rockhoundhigh

Thief Gold for whatever reason. Can't commit to most games but it's  been  pretty interesting  going through this stealth classic

ani-me

I am not much of a gamer honestly, anyway...

The Witcher, nearing the end now (almost into the 5th chapter)

And a huge list of games to play...

save8lot

Currently playing through the Halo games for the first time (new to xbox).

Dorall

Nothing much. 

Planning to play some COD, Anthem once I finish with my pc. 

Was thinking about picking 3DS to play some Pokemon but new gen Sword and Shield is coming on Switch so it might be better getting it instead of 3DS. It's a shame that all Pokemon games can't be played on one console, even though Nintendo said that they won't discontinue 3DS but it seems that Switch became their main console

Kid Boruto

I recently completed both Kingdom Hearts 3 and Devil May Cry 1, and just started playing Devil May Cry 2.

Heero

I'm currently playing through Octopath Traveler and have Shining Resonance and Valkyria Chronicles 4 in my back log of games to play after I complete Octopath Traveler. 

ani-me

Just started Witcher 2....

It's controls/other mechanisms being too different from Witcher 1 is posing to be a bit of an issue, but I think it is ok up till now..