Diodopdoxfiu

Help with Boomerang.com Streaming

Diodopdoxfiu

Good colleagues, I would like to know if any of you knows how to decrypt the audio or video of Boomerang.com, I am talking about this page:

https://www.boomerang.com

It contains many hanna-barbera series, but I have no idea how to decrypt the audio or the videos, because when downloading them with the IDM, there are files in encrypted mp4 format and an mp3 file also encrypted, which would be the audio. So would be the links that come out of Boomerang:

https://bo-c.dramafever.com/v11/dd735f94-5039-43b8-9c4b-60a7686632ca/4789756121/dash/widevine/128_spa_dash.m4a

And at the beginning like a g, it makes me think that something has to do google, but that's something else.
The thing is that I want to download not capture, because I get files with stops and in bad quality, anyway I'm capturing as much as I can, but I would like to know if someone has a better way.
Note that I have tried with all these programs:

- Allavsoft - I put the link, but I get better record or capture the screen.
- TubeDigger - Does not enter the web
- Replay Media Catcher 7 - This does not enter the web
- IDM - This one downloads both audio and video, but encrypted
- Getflv - Neither enters the web, because ligerito is cut and I have to restart it.

I was thinking that if someone knew how to download from dramafever the other streaming website, but from Japanese novels, I could also know how to download it from boomerang. Well that would be everything.

• Thanks 1

badguys

Have you just tried running ffmpeg with your source as the input and then sending it to your destination with this command?

-c copy

>/dash/widevine/

There's your first clue that it uses widevine.  The only way around that I know of is a bug, and I'm not sure if it's patched out of Chrome/Chromium, or if you're using that to browse this "series of tubes" (or this forum) at all.

>dramafever.com

Ah, so THAT'S why Warnermedia (AT&T) shut down Dramafever back in 2017.  It was to re-tool their servers for Boomerang's Direct-to-Consumer service.

• Like 1

Diodopdoxfiu
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, badguys said:

Have you just tried running ffmpeg with your source as the input and then sending it to your destination with this command?

-c copy

>/dash/widevine/

There's your first clue that it uses widevine.  The only way around that I know of is a bug, and I'm not sure if it's patched out of Chrome/Chromium, or if you're using that to browse this "series of tubes" (or this forum) at all.

>dramafever.com

Ah, so THAT'S why Warnermedia (AT&T) shut down Dramafever back in 2017.  It was to re-tool their servers for Boomerang's Direct-to-Consumer service. 

At least I tried, but apparently no one would tell that secret, I just wanted to download the audios more than anything, I'm not so interested in the videos, and specifically the Latin audio of the videos, but I really do not think they say how you can do this. Anyway, thank you for commenting.

Edited by Diodopdoxfiu

badguys
7 hours ago, Diodopdoxfiu said:

At least I tried, but apparently no one would tell that secret, I just wanted to download the audios more than anything, I'm not so interested in the videos, and specifically the Latin audio of the videos, but I really do not think they say how you can do this. Anyway, thank you for commenting.

My only guess is that the audio's encrypted with widevine knowing the link syntax.   Widevine DRM also tends to produce files that are useless unless a valid license is given (read: like any other audiovisual DRM in existence).

The method of ripping from a subscription service is kept secret for a reason.

• Like 1

Diodopdoxfiu
1 hour ago, badguys said:

My only guess is that the audio's encrypted with widevine knowing the link syntax.   Widevine DRM also tends to produce files that are useless unless a valid license is given (read: like any other audiovisual DRM in existence).

Anyway, even if I knew, it would not do any good, since most of the time, the processes of video or audio extraction are made with commands made in linux, with some script. or simply with some program.

I have already used several programs to decrypt audios, and I know that it does not work, it hurts, I just wanted the audio in Latin, to not have to be capturing the audio, but it does not matter, anyway I can do it.

Diodopdoxfiu
Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2019 at 4:07 PM, badguys said:

I am trying to investigate how to decrypt videos in boomerang, but it is an arduous job, since there is a lot of information, for example, in a couple of webs appears the use of Android Exoplayer and Bento4 mp4decrypt or emulators of android, also a program called HTTP Debugger Pro that is a sniffer (with this rather I have tried my luck), here is a little exoplayer andoid:

https://github.com/google/ExoPlayer/issues/2579

and DRM and widevine, here:

http://docs.unified-streaming.com/documentation/drm/mpeg-dash.html#widevine
https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-secure-mpeg-dash-streaming-using-common-encryption-cenc
https://www.viralhax.com/widevine-content-decryption-module-missing/

also find out that boomerang occupies an encryption like this: TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256

For now I can not understand perfectly, but I would like to learn at least the basics. I also know that the MPD file and the api has to do with finding out how to download the videos, although I am not sure about the latter, greetings.

Edited by Diodopdoxfiu

badguys
2 hours ago, Diodopdoxfiu said:

also find out that boomerang occupies an encryption like this: TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256

For now I can not understand perfectly, but I would like to learn at least the basics. I also know that the MPD file and the api has to do with finding out how to download the videos, although I am not sure about the latter, greetings.

The MPD file is just something to do with MPEG-DASH.  The encryption seems to be what makes Widevine, well... another DRM.

My only guess is to decrypt the file, but that secret is shared with the P2P/Usenet sharing (piracy) scene.  It's kept secret though to ensure that the scene can decrypt videos into the future easily.

• Like 1

Diodopdoxfiu
12 hours ago, badguys said:

The MPD file is just something to do with MPEG-DASH.  The encryption seems to be what makes Widevine, well... another DRM.

My only guess is to decrypt the file, but that secret is shared with the P2P/Usenet sharing (piracy) scene.  It's kept secret though to ensure that the scene can decrypt videos into the future easily.

The options of how they can get the videos are several, I do not think it's just decrypting the files and that's it. In addition, when decoding video files, I have seen that it would take many years to decipher them, since most require the decryption password or the decryption code. You can also download it with a program that they themselves have created, as with netflix, there is both a program named flixgrab that can download netflix videos, and a script, which can download audios from that same streaming, for that reason I I think that instead of decrypting the files, what they discover is a weakness in the reproduction system of the websites, where they discover that the files can be downloaded without any codification.
On the other hand and as I said, it can also be that they use a smart tv or simply a device to record streaming broadcast, even via android or android emulator or something similar, there is also the alternative of capturing the screen to get the videos or simply use a similar program or the same GetFLV program where it is easier to capture or download streaming videos.

badguys
6 hours ago, Diodopdoxfiu said:

The options of how they can get the videos are several, I do not think it's just decrypting the files and that's it. In addition, when decoding video files, I have seen that it would take many years to decipher them, since most require the decryption password or the decryption code. You can also download it with a program that they themselves have created, as with netflix, there is both a program named flixgrab that can download netflix videos, and a script, which can download audios from that same streaming, for that reason I I think that instead of decrypting the files, what they discover is a weakness in the reproduction system of the websites, where they discover that the files can be downloaded without any codification.

Not to mention that decrypting the final consumer video requires rainbow tables, which would take up terabytes to store.  Even then, Widevine might include salts in the encrypted result to keep people from just getting through with rainbow tables.

TheOneWhoSees
Posted (edited)

I have actually made a tool that downloads content from Boomerang.

DM me if you want it.

EDIT: I am no longer giving out this tool.

Edited by TheOneWhoSees

Diodopdoxfiu
26 minutes ago, TheOneWhoSees said:

I have actually made a tool that downloads content from Boomerang.

DM me if you want it. 

I do not want to download any of that streaming, in fact I already ended the membership, anyway, I had already found a way to do it.

TheOneWhoSees
3 minutes ago, Diodopdoxfiu said:

I do not want to download any of that streaming, in fact I already ended the membership, anyway, I had already found a way to do it.

Did you decrypt widevine or did you get the ISMVs from the site?

Diodopdoxfiu
1 hour ago, TheOneWhoSees said:

No, none of that, I just found another streaming where there is the same as in boomerang, that's all.

wentforMYface
On 5/8/2019 at 12:30 AM, TheOneWhoSees said:

Are you still sharing DeBoom and the one for DCU?

Delgado

Just an FYI, for those who are still having trouble or that don't already know, capturing these files won't work on the official Boomerang app anymore, but you can pull it off through VRV.

• Like 1

Andi
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Delgado said:

Just an FYI, for those who are still having trouble or that don't already know, capturing these files won't work on the official Boomerang app anymore, but you can pull it off through VRV.

clearly somebody must know how to rip from boomerang though the thing is this was ripped several days ago from there and can be  found on public scene sites
Scooby Doo and Guess Who S01E02 A Mystery Solving Gang Divided 1080p BOOM WEB-DL AAC2 0 H264-QOQ (805.6 MB)

Edited by Andi