Sign in to follow this  
PepsiFlix

Iznogoud, western cartoon project - Looking for people to write spanish and french subtitles

PepsiFlix

Have just ordered dvds of this super rare french cartoon called Iznogoud. The dvd's are in english, french and spanish.
So now I'm looking for people that speak spanish and french to write subtitles for this show.

The english dubbed dvds (3 discs) has 6 episodes. The spanish dubbed dvds (4 disc) has 13 episodes. The french dubbed dvds (2 discs) has 6 episodes + some bonus materials.

I grew up with this cartoon and feel so frustrated that it's so hard to find. Theres a few episodes up on youtube but they arent many.

So this is my attempt to get me and other fans of this show some more episodes.

If this project turns out successful and we do find people that can write subs I will order the rest of the dvds I can find so we will get even more episodes!! YAY!

Edited by PepsiFlix

Mesterius

I already posted about this, but my comment seems to have disappeared when the server went down today...

Anyway, just so you know: there's also a complete series DVD set released in Germany, titled "Isnogud - Die komplette Serie".