Crow

the rising of the shield hero

Crow

I think the evil alchemist mentioned in the anime could be a previous Shield Hero. What do you think?  

Crow

Have you figured out why naofumi is being framed for another crime yet?

gsk_

Well that's the whole point of show, ridicule him for no reason or on a lame reason of him being a shield hero. Some like that ridiculous thing, it's okay if you start in that way but you keep on doing it throughout the series it gets boring real quick. An OP mc+girls+issekai = perfect recipe for selling stuff. 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if reason is him being shield hero.

• Like 1

Ryder1337
On 4/18/2019 at 10:32 AM, gskumar said:

Well that's the whole point of show, ridicule him for no reason or on a lame reason of him being a shield hero. Some like that ridiculous thing, it's okay if you start in that way but you keep on doing it throughout the series it gets boring real quick. An OP mc+girls+issekai = perfect recipe for selling stuff. 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if reason is him being shield hero.

I picked up on this too. It's too bad the story came out a bit shallow, I was very intrigued with the premise and liked the art style. So this leaves Steven Universe as my favorite shield-bro story.