Sign in to follow this  
Andi

anybody still have VHS tapes ?

Andi

does anybody sill have any VHS tapes the reason why I ask is that they are animation and anime series which are still only available on VHS tapes just a few examples here
Dorothy Meets Ozma of Oz (1987) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092914/ only on VHS
here is something very curious the VHS tape under the name Dennis: Seven Madcap Adventures VHS contains the episode "Dennis in Wonderland" from the series dennis the menace (1986) series https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166910/ the thing is when this episode aired on CBS  for the first time it showed the original version but later reurns showed edited versions of it
https://menace.fandom.com/wiki/Dennis_in_Wonderland
the VHS tape was printed shortly after the show finished airing on tv so it is possible that it contains the orginal version of this episode the only place I have seen the original version is on a polish tv rip so far Mill Creek did release the series on dvd but apparently they used syndicated /edited prints for this series on dvd
if you guys still have any VHS tapes the please speak up

Edited by Andi

MegaZmrd

Hi, I have this VHS seven madcap adventures, and it's in a paper cover rather then a plastic one. Was released in 1986. I was just about to sell on eBay, but can't find any other for sale or sold to compare for price. Any idea? Thanks

Andi
8 hours ago, MegaZmrd said:

Hi, I have this VHS seven madcap adventures, and it's in a paper cover rather then a plastic one. Was released in 1986. I was just about to sell on eBay, but can't find any other for sale or sold to compare for price. Any idea? Thanks

MegaZmrd, are you capable of ripping this VHS tape please ?

if so then I would be interested in a rip of this VHS tape do you think you could rip this and upload this here on this site please ?

Edited by Andi

mcmxcixmm

I've personally ripped quite a few VHS tapes here already, for bonus stuff from various shows not released otherwise.

MegaZmrd

Unfortunately I do not own a video player anymore hence why I was going through old tapes. I wish I could be of help 

Blackrazor187

I found an gundam tape at value village a while back currently its the only one i got hoping to get more soon.

Mephiles

The only VHS tapes I still have are the ones I recorded Dragon Ball Z on when I was a kid. I think I am one of the only people in the whole world that has so much of the Ocean Dub on VHS at this point.

I'll very likely never watch them again, but I'll never get rid of them either.

burbigo

I have only one VHS and it's a video of me and my family when I was 5 months old