Sign in to follow this  
srgisme

FINALLY, A SUCCESSOR!

srgisme

The dark era of the shadow of K*****u dying in the Thanos snap has ended, and now, from the ashes has risen Nandato, the worthy next generation! I am so glad I found this place!

SpoonyBard

welcome to nandato

sniper23

Why did you censor K****** anyway? We are all refugees from there.

Rubin
1 hour ago, sniper23 said:

Because a lot of forums don't like other forums being brought up, most likely.
But anyone is welcome to call Kametsu by name if they feel like it, as long as the comments are not negative since we have no issues with them.

Edited by Rubin

mcmxcixmm
2 hours ago, Rubin said:

Because a lot of forums don't like other forums being brought up, most likely.
But anyone is welcome to call Kametsu by name if they feel like it, as long as the comments are not negative since we have no issues with them.

May I ask why it seems to have been censored twice in this topic then? I don't see any negativity here...

Solaufein
7 minutes ago, mcmxcixmm said:

May I ask why it seems to have been censored twice in this topic then? I don't see any negativity here...

They were censoring themselves...

Diodopdoxfiu
5 hours ago, sniper23 said:

1 hour ago, mcmxcixmm said:

1 hour ago, Solaufein said:

They were censoring themselves... 

The censorship must be for obvious reasons, this site has no relationship with that site in reality, although probably born with the fall of that site you name, this is not that site, it has no relationship with that site and disappeared and I would say that better not name that site because it is not convenient to do it, because they can relate this site with kametsu and I do not think that is the case, because k ****** has already died long ago and they should know why he died, hopefully this Always stay alive.

mcmxcixmm
6 minutes ago, Diodopdoxfiu said:

The censorship must be for obvious reasons, this site has no relationship with that site in reality, although probably born with the fall of that site you name, this is not that site, it has no relationship with that site and disappeared and I would say that better not name that site because it is not convenient to do it, because they can relate this site with kametsu and I do not think that is the case, because k ****** has already died long ago and they should know why he died, hopefully this Always stay alive.

Actually naming Kametsu, especially in this Introductions forum (that can be read by guests), is critically important for this site's growth.

I myself found this site through a search for that one, because there were so many topics like this - but without any censorship, in which case the search term would not have been found here obviously.

Diodopdoxfiu
1 hour ago, mcmxcixmm said:

Actually naming Kametsu, especially in this Introductions forum (that can be read by guests), is critically important for this site's growth.

I myself found this site through a search for that one, because there were so many topics like this - but without any censorship, in which case the search term would not have been found here obviously. 

The site will grow anyway, it will also be for something that the administrators censored said word, I would say that they are on track to create their own identity as a website.
With what I say I'm not disparaging that other great site that you name, but it would be better to let this site grow as a new site and not directly relate to the one you name, this is just my opinion, it has nothing to do with opinions of third parties.

Rubin
5 hours ago, Diodopdoxfiu said:

The site will grow anyway, it will also be for something that the administrators censored said word,

We are not actively censoring the name. Why should we with all the uploaders and members from there that came here?

Kametsu was a big part of many people's life. Heck, the forum is still alive (last time I looked) and it has been around for well over 10 years.

I have talked with Koby and he has no issues with people from there coming here and I'm sure he's glad the uploaders found a new place to help keep the anime community alive and kicking.

• Like 1

Andi
20 hours ago, Diodopdoxfiu said:

The site will grow anyway, it will also be for something that the administrators censored said word, I would say that they are on track to create their own identity as a website.
With what I say I'm not disparaging that other great site that you name, but it would be better to let this site grow as a new site and not directly relate to the one you name, this is just my opinion, it has nothing to do with opinions of third parties.

I believe that the best course of action is not to dwell too much about the past as you said this site is simply trying to esablish it's own identity I think people have gone through enough sorrow regarding what happpened on the other site I am fairly certain that many people use search engines in order to find sites like this I found about site this by being told privately by someone however here is a curios thing many uploaders here on this site were not aware of this site untill I privately invited them here you see my point is simply this as we all know they are channels like discord and IRC and even private chat rooms that people use to communicate with each other but not everybody uses them apparently here is a list of people here who I invited here many of which are are uploaders among others DJStarfish,kirbygame,DawnShadow,DaftMink,Bluespots,deusxanime,save8lot,StarkSkywalker,SweetHeart23

Edited by Andi
  • Like 1

EmptyBasket

A copyright troll was monitoring K. The admin censoring this site's name was essentially protecting it.

Welcome srgisme!