Code Geass Fan

Attack On Titan Season 2 -- Just FInished

Code Geass Fan

I really enjoyed this series. Much better than Season 1. The animation style changed from the first one, but it was better IMO. Took me a little while to get back to the series because I was a little miffed and turned off because of the first season as it ended without a true end and not even with a cliff-hanger. Way too long. 12 episodes for an arc is a long enough. I don't like anime's with really long arc and end poorly. With me, there has to be a beginning, middle, and satisfactory conclusion, or bye bye!

What did everyone think?

dnautics

I liked Season 2 more than Season 1 primarily because it seemed like it had more action and actually started unveiling the mystery behind the Titans. I still want to know what's in the 'basement' though. Like they keep alluding to it in the first season but nothing ever came of it. I haven't seen season 3 yet. I'm hoping to get to that soon since part II is airing in Spring.

• Like 1

gsk_

I liked one better than two and three better than one. Three is all about politics and internal power struggle. And some secrets which will blow your mind. I can't wait for 3rd season 2nd part

Gintama

I liked  Season 1 more than Sea son  2

SpoonyBard

I preferred season 1 tbh.

dirty old holo

I kinda appreciated the internal struggles in the last season

victormetal

very thanks my friens