Sign in to follow this  
freeman

My Personal Anime Recomendation List

freeman

Here is my Anime Recommendation List. Favorite to Least favorite. I haven't updated much in the last 5 years. So I don't have alot of newer stuff on there. I basically wanted a way to document my list in case I want to find it in the future. Almost everything single anime is dubbed on this list. Enjoy guys. O ya if you decide to watch something after finding it on the list. Please come back and let me know what you thought of the anime. Thxs Guys

Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, DBZ Franchise, G Gundam, Outlaw Star, Maison Ikkoku, One Piece, One Punch Man, Great Teacher Onizuka, Attack on Titan, Rurouni Kenshin, Code Geass, Blue Exorcist, Air Gear, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, Magi, Drifters, Akame Ga Kill, Get Backers, Fullmetal Alchemist, Street Fighter II V, Gundam Wing, Seraph of the end, Trinity Blood, S-CRY-ed, Golden Boy, Salary Man Kintaro, Crying Freeman, Fairy Tail, Tenchi Muyo OVA's, Trigun, Death Note, Seven Deadly Sins, Prison School, Black Lagoon, Jormungand, Blue Gender, Claymore, Sword Art Online, Baki the Grappler, Samurai Champloo, Ping Pong Club, Prison School, Kyo Kara Maoh, Flame of Recca, My Bride is a Mermaid, Hajime no ippo, Black Lion, Gurren Lagann, High School of the Dead, Hellsing, Toriko, Fist of the North Star, Slam Dunk, Bleach, Desert Punk, Blood Lad, Assassination Classroom , Ushio & Tora OVA, Btooom, Inital D, Lupin the III, Log Horizon, Gokusen, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Hellsing, The Devil is a Part Timer, Tokyo Ghoul, Heavy Object, Afro Samurai, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai 7, Blood +, Kenichi, Space Dandy, The Wallflower, Rideback, Saiyuki, Parasyte, Tokko, My Hero Academia, Case Closed, Cyborg 009, Chrome Shelled Regios, School Rumble, Inuyasha, Baka and Test, Gungrave, Mob Psycho 100, Danmachii, Sands of Destruction, Blood+