Serbian Prinny

Anyone Watched Ahiru no Quack (Alfred J Kwak)?

Serbian Prinny

alfred-j-quack-1273.jpg?t=1405985502

When someone mentions word anime, this is probably the last one that would come to your mind if you even heard about it.

While it is Japanese-Dutch co-production, according to various sources such as  AniDB, AniList, MyAnimeList and AnimeNewsNetwork it is considered anime which is why I wanted to open discussion about it.

Did anyone grew up watching this anime? It was a big hit especially in Europe.

Does anyone remember the period when full Japanese dub was uploaded on YouTube but has since been taken down and Japanese dub is considered partially lost now? (For more info about state of Japanese dub I recommend reading this article)

Discuss anything about this unique anime and share your fond memories of Alfred 🙂

MRBAER69

Do you have it in (ENG)  and  can you post it I never saw it I was working in the 80's and 90's thanks

Serbian Prinny
2 hours ago, MRBAER69 said:

Do you have it in (ENG)  and  can you post it I never saw it I was working in the 80's and 90's thanks

I do have saved full Dutch and German dubs I ripped from YouTube, I have 32 episodes in Japanese and I can grab from YouTube English dub of all episodes except 17 and 33 which are lost. I have also Hari-to-Ito fansub of first 6 with dual Japanese and Dutch audio.

Ideal would be if I could remux all this and create multi-audio release with best I can afford however problem is I am not happy with image quality from any of them. I wish I could find good DVD Remux of this anime in any language and then remux with English and other dubs.

• Thanks 1

MRBAER69

No rush win you are happy with the quality in English duor multi-audio thanks

• Like 1