DarkShame2

Last Anime Watched

DarkShame2

Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 0

Nardlen

Hunter x Hunter. I'm at the Chimera Ant Arc.

Bobby

The Chimera Ant was my favorite arc.

But the last anime i watched was My Hero Academia and i'm keen for the season four finale.

Urz

Promare. It's a movie and not a series.

BlitzEpidemic

I just finished Claymore. Excellent series, only issue being the annoying teenage boy. MAL says it is Shounen, but they also claim Attack On Titan is Shounen. I'd consider both Seinen. I would recommend this to everybody, except for those who faint at the sight of blood.

Spoony
29 minutes ago, BlitzEpidemic said:

MAL says it is Shounen, but they also claim Attack On Titan is Shounen. I'd consider both Seinen.

They're both shounen because they're both published within a shounen manga magazine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_Square

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bessatsu_Shōnen_Magazine

What defines whether or not a series is shounen is the official classification of the magazine it is serialized in.

Edited by Spoony

BlitzEpidemic

I just finished Witchblade. Great series, main character has perfect assets, fanservice is more of an afterthought though, doesn't take away from story. Not sure what to try next, any suggestions?

BlitzEpidemic

Just finished AD Police Files, A 3 part OVA. Good series with old school animation. 1st episode you had to fill in some of the blanks, last episode was pure cyberpunk at its best.

DarkShame2

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations ep 32 

CardGames

Burst Angel. English Dub.

Geekoloji

I'm wathcing Inuyasha right now and i liked so far...

burbigo

My friend told me about attack on titan and that's what I'm watching right now and I totally like it

CardGames

I've decided to see what the big deal is about. I have officially started watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I also plan on watching the movies as well even though 2/3 are just recaps and/or movie versions of the anime. I think Movie 3 is original though.

This... is going to be... an interesting ride... 😅

CardGames

With nothing else to do/watch... I will go back to watching 2 animes. At least for now. Everything gets thrown out the window though if I feel like I'm forced to start job searching again and end up getting another job. Which unfortunately... I do. But I don't really plan on doing that until September and even then I have to find something I think I can do which also may be problem. But that's not really the point now is it?

I've been putting if off for too long so I started watching Fairy Tail. It's by the Rave Master creator so I'll likely enjoy it.

I also plan on rewatching Code Geass. The reason is because all of the new(er) stuff is out now so I'll be watching the new(er) stuff after the rewatch. Akito OVA's & Resurrection movie.

That'll definitely keep me entertained with Toonami constantly in a bad situation because of COVID and not airing anything I really want to watch other than Shippuden. Black Clover is too close to catching up so it'll likely go on a several month hiatus at some point. Boy I love this pandemic so much....... 😡

CardGames

I was actually legitimately thinking about watching Assassination Classroom on my on soon. Now I get to watch it sooner. Although it'll take me MUCH longer to complete it. lol. Oh well? I guess?

Assassination Classroom started airing on Toonami last night. GREAT start. AND THAT OPENING. 😍

Probably the best anime opening I've seen since Fire Force Season 1 Opening 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS9UfmCFn_Y

*totally doesn't want to dance along with them*

*totally does*

CardGames

I finished rewatching Code Geass R1 yesterday so I went ahead and began rewatching Code Geass R2 for obvious reasons.

CardGames

Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld P2 and Fire Force S2 both started airing on Toonami last night.

CardGames

I finally get to watch the new(er) Code Geass stuff. Should be interesting. Starting with Code Geass: Akito the Exiled OVAs/Movies/Specials/whatever the hell you want to call them.

CardGames

I started watching Serial Experiments Lain today. I can't really say anything about it... yet. It's... unique. That's for sure. 😅

Manaburn

Dragonball Kai. 

Going to rewatch Black Clover from the beginning. Dubbed, ofc.

On 11/11/2020 at 3:34 PM, CardGames said:

I finally get to watch the new(er) Code Geass stuff. Should be interesting. Starting with Code Geass: Akito the Exiled OVAs/Movies/Specials/whatever the hell you want to call them.

You're in for a treat.

Edited by Manaburn

CardGames

I finished Serial Experiments Lain last week. I can't really say much about it. I had no idea what was going on from start to finish. I think that was the point though? It was quite the ride though and I enjoyed every part of it. I guess? lol

Either way I wanted another short series to watch so I've decided to watch Fractale next. It has a bunch of negative reviews on MAL but I've never cared for bad reviews and I just watch and judge things for myself (like video games).

Seems okay so far.

Zaertix

I've been on a massive slice of life binge and I just finished Convenience Store Boyfriends which was sort of a let down. The twist was very welcome as it added some spice to the story, but the overall arc was just.. bland. Trying to decide what's next.