Andi

help required in locating and finding former kametsu uploaders/members please

Andi

while I strongly appreciate everything this forum has done for everybody some help and assistance in locating former uploaders from kamestu would be greatly appreciated nanda could use more uploaders here so if anybody knows where to locate the following members then please do so and contact them discreetly Darkshadow6400,CronoFlash,leatherpuppetz,misseps,Mr.Waddles,TheOneWhoSees,Arian,slowmo,df17

Edited by warp

SpoonyBard

Most of those people are aware of this forum and have stated they have no intention of joining here.

Mr.Waddles is an Internal releaser at BTN.

While most of the others either went to some crappy phpbb forum with a lot of issues or are sticking to exclusive Discord servers and banning everyone they don't like.

Edited by SpoonyBard

Andi
5 minutes ago, SpoonyBard said:

Most of those people are aware of this forum and have stated they have no intention of joining here.

While most of the others either went to some crappy phpbb board or are sticking to exclusive Discord servers and banning everyone they don't like.

yes but some of them may not be aware of this site I myself gave lots of people pm messages and I was under the impression most of them were unware of this site before I contacted them myself by pm

Edited by warp

Diodopdoxfiu

There is a place where I think some of them are, although I think they should already know about this site, since it was where I discovered nanda.to.

animefan

Arian would be a plus don't know where he went though the others i haven't seen on discord or whatever 

Andi
12 hours ago, animefan said:

Arian would be a plus don't know where he went though the others i haven't seen on discord or whatever 

Arian and TheOneWhoSees and Dulus_No are still at kametsu they still vist the site but I don't think they know about this site though I am not not any private trackers myself due to my bad upload speed but at some point slowmo,df17 mentioned they were at myspleen I think Arian is there also Darkshadow6400 can found at forum snahp it

edit: DRX,icebox616,ElementalCards are also missing here on this site

Edited by warp

Waseem2341

I think ramensama,scyrous are still on kametsu 

Rubin
10 minutes ago, Waseem2341 said:

I think ramensama,scyrous are still on kametsu 

They are here already.

Edited by Rubin
  • Haha 1

Cryptic

what’s a kametsu? does it taste good?

Rubin
23 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

what’s a kametsu? does it taste good?

Not sure, how about a nice catatafish sammich instead?

Cryptic
27 minutes ago, Rubin said:

Not sure, how about a nice catatafish sammich instead?

I’ll take a cataria sammich instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BlitzEpidemic

I would definitely like to get my hands on the DVD9s leatherpuppets shared, along with finding the new encoders that showed up right before Kametsu took down the download section, perhaps they are here under different names. As for some of the others on your list, I see them regularly, active, on other sites. It is good that many sites are up to share cartoons/anime that usually looks better than you can buy from the manufacturers.

Andi

15 hours ago, BlitzEpidemic said:

I would definitely like to get my hands on the DVD9s leatherpuppets shared, along with finding the new encoders that showed up right before Kametsu took down the download section, perhaps they are here under different names. As for some of the others on your list, I see them regularly, active, on other sites. It is good that many sites are up to share cartoons/anime that usually looks better than you can buy from the manufacturers.

well I for one am in the dark as to what the other sites are you referring as already explained I am not on any private trackers myself due to my upload speed and at any rate those members may not be aware of this site and should be notified by others please and most members here seem to use their same user names from kametsu probaly due to the fact that others can find each other easier from the other site

Edited by warp

BlitzEpidemic
1 hour ago, warp said:

notified

well I for one am in the dark as to what the other sites are you referring as already explained I am not on any private trackers myself due to my upload speed and at any rate those members may not be aware of this site and should be notified by others please and most members here seem to use their same user names from kametsu probaly due to the fact that others can find each other easier from the other site

They're not so much private trackers as they are less advertised sites and chat rooms. I've notified a couple of prolific uploaders/encoders of this site, will keep others in mind, but I won't mass advertise, that was Kametsu downfall. I use several different names on different websites, used a different names on Kametsu when this one was banned for silly reasons.

Wicked

I talked to Misseps a couple of days ago on Kametsu and he says he uploads on KAT

Andi
1 hour ago, Wicked said:

I talked to Misseps a couple of days ago on Kametsu and he says he uploads on KAT

I avoid sites like KAT and quite frankly I strongly advice everybody to do the same thing they are many sites like that which are simply mirror sites and clones of the orginal KAT and most of them are malicious and just want ad revenue or your account information so in order to prevent serious malware or viruses please avoid them everybody I am aware that their is a revival site by the name of katcr.co but quite frankly I don't trust them for some reason it's not really new members which I am concerned of we keep seeing new members pouring into nanda each day it's getting new uploaders on this site which worries me some of the uploaders here on this site are older then you think and most of them are already working their asses off by uploading new content here this site needs more uploaders in order to bloom and grow stronger while I appreciate you assistance you really should be wary of sites like KAT due to the reasons I have already explained

Edited by warp

Astral

Nice meme.

Avion

Just be patient. Sooner or later they will all come here. 

SpoonyBard
15 minutes ago, Avion said:

Just be patient. Sooner or later they will all come here. 

Especially when they discover the alternatives are crap in comparison and that anyone who's anyone has made the transition here. 😃

Cataria🌸
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, SpoonyBard said:

anyone who's anyone has made the transition here. 😃

also @Moodkiller!

Edited by Cataria
  • Like 1

Moodkiller
37 minutes ago, Cataria said:

also @Moodkiller!

I, uhh... thanks I think 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Andi
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

I, uhh... thanks I think 🤔

@Moodkiller on a different note on forum.snahp.it the subreddit has been taken down for good by the Reddit staff there and the Registrations have been disabled on that site in light of these events let's hope the other uploaders arrive here soon due to what has happened

Edited by warp

Moodkiller
20 hours ago, warp said:

@Moodkiller on a different note on forum.snahp.it the subreddit has been taken down for good by the Reddit staff there and the Registrations have been disabled on that site in light of these events let's hope the other uploaders arrive here soon due to what has happened

I'm not too sure what this has to do with me being here and "anyone who's anyone has made the transition here", that said you did say "on a different note", so RIP them I guess, long live Nandato?! \o/

Also I guess that answers the question of why the sudden influx of users.

• Like 1

despairex99
On 2/22/2019 at 1:19 AM, SpoonyBard said:

While most of the others either went to some crappy phpbb forum with a lot of issues or are sticking to exclusive Discord servers and banning everyone they don't like.

I am curious... what is BTN stands for and where is it?

It is quite a shame Mr.Waddles isn't here. He might as well be my favorite provider of shows like SVTFOE, TLH, etc.