Andi

help required in locating and finding former kametsu uploaders/members please

Moodkiller
2 minutes ago, despairex99 said:

I am curious... what is BTN stands for and where is it?

BroadcastTheNet - Private tracker. Good luck getting in though... they are nearly near their maximum number of users.

• Like 1

EmptyBasket
On 2/23/2019 at 8:27 PM, BlitzEpidemic said:

...I won't mass advertise, that was Kametsu downfall.

I feel like /co/ was partly to blame. They have no recollection of "loose lips sink ships". They'd have plenty of mega threats with links just taken from K.

Who was the lad with the furry avatar that would share leaks and CN episodes that aired outside of the us first? That user was a legend.

Edited by EmptyBasket

tryumfint
SSJLuffy

Random but there was a thread at the old place that had googledrive links to every episode and movie of Pokemon with the best possible quality and tons of alternatives like web-dl, webrips, dvd, bluray. Do those drive links still exist or were they lost? 

Mephiles

I would love to get in contact with those that have Ecio's Dragon Ball Z Ocean Dub episodes. Arian was one of those people that I am sure has them, but he isn't replying to any of my messages. 

Toadiller

I'm looking for the Pokemon all 1080p movies kametsu release, one of the only things I rerember was the name of the edu account

joker1@*.edu

i don't rerember the rest of the email though but I can probably check later today and update this post with the rest of the info that I remember about that release. 

mikezilla2

looking Back on this Where Abouts did everyone End up ?