hucki

Hi there

hucki

hello to the whole nandato-community.

LazyRips

hello

Avion

Hello hucki and LazyRips. Welcome to nandato.

• Like 1

ktsxc5as

@LazyRips are you a fan of LAZY rips or any chance you're the releaser?

• Like 1

LazyRips
53 minutes ago, ktsxc5as said:

@LazyRips are you a fan of LAZY rips or any chance you're the releaser?

it's me😎

• Like 2

ktsxc5as
20 minutes ago, LazyRips said:

it's me😎

That's awesome! I've had a hard time finding some episodes of Disney shows you release, do you have any recommendation of where to be looking? Or will your rips all end up here? Muppet Babies (2018) and The Rocketeer have both been hard to find all the episodes of. I appreciate what you do!

• Like 1

LazyRips
2 hours ago, ktsxc5as said:

That's awesome! I've had a hard time finding some episodes of Disney shows you release, do you have any recommendation of where to be looking? Or will your rips all end up here? Muppet Babies (2018) and The Rocketeer have both been hard to find all the episodes of. I appreciate what you do!

I primarily upload on BTN and PTP. Most of my uploads gets released on rarbg. I also do The Rocketeer and Muppet Babies, but they don't get picked up by rarbg. Although looks like they get posted on a few sites like this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ktsxc5as
14 minutes ago, LazyRips said:

I primarily upload on BTN and PTP. Most of my uploads gets released on rarbg. I also do The Rocketeer and Muppet Babies, but they don't get picked up by rarbg. Although looks like they get posted on a few sites like this.

Thanks. I had found most of them on scene-rls or rlsbb but noticed there seem to be gaps in what they upload. I figured that was those shows not getting a lot of attention. Do you ever do ddl uploads or do you typically stick to those private trackers?

LazyRips
21 hours ago, ktsxc5as said:

Thanks. I had found most of them on scene-rls or rlsbb but noticed there seem to be gaps in what they upload. I figured that was those shows not getting a lot of attention. Do you ever do ddl uploads or do you typically stick to those private trackers?

Yeah, those sites just get them from rarbg or btn, so u can’t trust all my uploads will be available. I do upload sometimes on AdiT-HD and Sharemania, but for single episodes I only upload on private trackers, because that’s when they end up everywhere. The shows like, The Rocketeer doesn’t get a lot of attention and doesn’t get picked up by public torrent servers and don’t really get out. And I don’t have the time to upload everywhere which is why private trackers is the best option for most torrent uploaders. But I’ll try to remember you want The Rocketeer S1 and Muppet Babies S2 and upload them here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alaia123

Hello guys ,is there a way to find xmen evolution and class of the titans in 1080p ? Can someone please help me to find them ?

quizoo
On 7/30/2020 at 6:50 PM, LazyRips said:

it's me😎

This great news